My reflection for 2010, this year, is that it was AWESOME!!!. It was one of those BIG ones. These were some of the highlights:
For example I breezed past my elearning task about Mighty Mariners and got
30/30! I couldn’t believe it. Usually in my previous animations I would
get 20 marks and under. It was like a miracle from Heaven!
Another subject I enjoyed was Maths. Some worksheets were quite challenging to
test my skills, but thankfully I used some strategies that Miss Garden
taught me. When our maths test came, I was up for this AWESOME
challenge. I was looking at acing this exam.
In writing , I have made lot’s of impact but I still need to limit the repetition in my writing.
That is one of the things that let’s me down sometimes. This year has been
“THE WRITING CLASS, for me so that’s what makes me good at it.
Like I said before, this year has been AWESOME and quite CHALLENGING in some
areas. I wonder what is going to bring us next year in Pt England year
7? Remember that STUDYING and WORKING hard is the key to success.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
This Recipe was found on this Pizza site. Click on Pizza
- Pizza Base (Mrs Tele’a)
- 1x200 g Pepperoni Stick or pre cut in a sealed container(
- 1x200 g Diced Bacon(Gabe)
- 1x200 g Salami or pre cut in sealed container - Mild - Hot
- 100 g of Lean Mince Beef(Cruz)
- 1 tin of Pizza Paste / Tomato Paste(Cruz)
- 1 Bag of grated cheese(Josh)
- if you are using doe then puff up and roll out and flatten with raised edges (The Crust) or if using base put onto a pizza pan.
- Cover the pizza base in the tomato paste use about 3 quarters of the tin.
- Put a small layer of cheese on the base.
- Then cut and spreed the pepperoni and salami use about 3 quarters of the sticks/ packets.
- place the diced bacon around the pizza base as well.
- Then put another light layer of cheese over the ingredients.
- Use the last quarter of the Pepperoni / salami with the lean Mince Beef spreed out on the base.
- Cover once again in Cheese.
Thanks to this URL click for letting me use their picture. Click on this URL word.(: